16 November 2009

back again... i think

I'm back... once again thinking I have time to maintain a blog... um, make that an interesting, worthwhile blog that draws millions of viewers! Hold on... I dunno how anyone types with music in the background. I start listening to the music, start singing along, and before you know it, I've got my hair brush and my 70's/80's moves, and... well, it's not a pretty picture. But the point IS - is that I cannot concentrate here - if I'm somewhere "out there". (and believe me... some days, I'm really out there). ;-)

I've had time to visit blogs all along... and have kept up with some of my favorites. When they seem to disappear for a month, a couple of weeks - even a day - I feel compelled to email and ask where they've run off to - if everything's all right - if they're one of the obituaries I read in the paper, recently. I'm not sure why I have time for their blogs, and not my own. Maybe I just find them more interesting than I find myself? That's a possibility!

In looking at others' blogs, I've found that I have no problem reading small, black font. With my own blog, I cannot seem to read the font. It's either too small, too black, the wrong font - something. So I change it. And change it again. And again, and again, and again.... until I find a combination that seems to work. And then I come back the next day and change it again. I wish I had images of every layout that I've had for this blog. Hey - I could do a blog just with those!

I've changed things again. The font still looks too small... and I don't know whether I like the background color. I suppose I won't quit changing the background color until I've tried out every html color code that there is... and then I'll start emailing "the experts" - asking if anyone has come up with any new codes.

No comments: