27 September 2007

Snow globes



Looking for snow globes (water globes?) Musical or not.... I'm looking for old/antique globes.... or tasteful, modern globes (like the one above - or below). I really like the old Christmas snow globes. Also, if anyone knows where I can get a tasteful Chicago globe that doesn't play "My Kind of Town", I sure would like to hear about it!

I have a small collection...... mostly Christmas/holiday globes. I'm thinking that if I can't find more Christmas globes, I can expand to other subjects.... The globes in this post aren't antique, but they're what I consider "tasteful". Any ideas on where to look? I keep an eye on Ebay, but really haven't seen what I'm looking for. And when I do find one, they're either cracked or cloudy or something. "City" globes are cool. I have an awesome NYC one - from a special friend.
Publish Post

No comments: